- aged 60 and over who have never had a central heating system
- those who have a system which is broken beyond repair, are aged between 60 and 74 yrs and are in receipt of the Guarantee Element of Pension credit
- those who have a system which is broken beyond repair and are aged 75 or over
- those who have a partial or inefficient system, are aged between 60 and 69 years and are in receipt of the Guarantee Element of Pension Credit and
- those who have a partial or inefficient system and are aged 80 or over
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Central heating offer for the elderly
Scottish Gas are administering a scheme to provide more central heating for the elderly. There has recently been an increase in the criteria meaning that more elderly may qualify for this freebie. The scheme is now being extended to cover the following pensioner households:
Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally. He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...
Below is the explanation I have received for the delay in replacing the Jawbone Arch in the Meadows. It has been a long wait as you will ...
Here is the text of today's article I have in The Times. Edinburgh is a great city bedevilled with some problems. Confident leadersh...
Here is an update on a couple of incidents of concern. First, The firebomb attack at the Potterrow Central Mosque. A 28 year old man was...