Friday, 24 July 2009

Refuse: getting information

0131 529 3030

You can telephone the above number to get the latest advice. There will be a recorded message with updated information followed by an opportunity to speak to a real person who should be able to help you.

The Council web site here contains the current advice for residents and details of what to do if your bins are not being emptied.

No comments:

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...