- Riding the Marches - revived
- New lunchtime surgery - at Butterflies
- Bus frequency increased - on 67 route
- Adventurer from the Grange - with connections in Nepal and Norway
- Nicolson Square confrontation - what shall we do with the drunken . . . .?
- Community councils - deadline Monday
- Prestonfield vigilantes in action
Saturday, 12 September 2009
Weekly summary - to 12th September
I have obtained the following figures about the new chargeable garden waste service (which starts on 8th October). The current service is...
The Morgan Playing Fields lie between Peffermill Road and the Prestonfield House Hotel - pretty well opposite Nairns Oatcakes. The playi...
From time to time I get updates from the local police. I include below a paragraph indicating some work the police have been doing in rela...
The resurfacing of the Nicolson Street corridor - from South Bridge right up to Newington Road is scheduled to begin on 9th April. The wor...