- The J K Rowling cafe reopens as Spoon
- Man on crutches sought for Odeon breakin
- The Royal Blind School unveils development plans
- Remembrance in Prestonfield
- Traffic 1: Proposals to improve Cameron Toll approach
- Traffic 2: Parking proposals for Grange/Newington
- Traffic 3: Parking prices to fall in Grange?
- Local resident George Burley goes
- Prestonfield hammer throwing star - Black is back
- City economy watch
Saturday, 21 November 2009
The month so far
Some stories you may have missed this month:
I have obtained the following figures about the new chargeable garden waste service (which starts on 8th October). The current service is...
The Morgan Playing Fields lie between Peffermill Road and the Prestonfield House Hotel - pretty well opposite Nairns Oatcakes. The playi...
From time to time I get updates from the local police. I include below a paragraph indicating some work the police have been doing in rela...
The resurfacing of the Nicolson Street corridor - from South Bridge right up to Newington Road is scheduled to begin on 9th April. The wor...