- 150 at public meeting - parking meeting in Newington
- New app for your iPhone - when the buses arrive
- Money for local charity - the Bike Station get £750k
- Boxing Day - defeat for Alex Arthur
- Climategate emails - local scientist defends suspended CRU chief
- Local 108 year old - get visit from Lady Provost
- Tram line 3 - still on hold
- Council accepts delivery of service by private companies - see here
- 84 local scientists enter politics - Climategate again
- Royal Blind School propose to extend - planning application
- Rare book collection at Observatory - dates to 1400s
- University spin off company - Blackford Analysis
Thursday, 24 December 2009
Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally. He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...
Below is the explanation I have received for the delay in replacing the Jawbone Arch in the Meadows. It has been a long wait as you will ...
Here is the text of today's article I have in The Times. Edinburgh is a great city bedevilled with some problems. Confident leadersh...
Here is an update on a couple of incidents of concern. First, The firebomb attack at the Potterrow Central Mosque. A 28 year old man was...