You don't need any special skills, just a willingness to muck in and enjoy yourself at the same time! Generally volunteers do multiple things over the weekend so you'll never get bored! Some of the tasks carried out include...
- helping stall holders find their pitch on the Saturday morning
- giving out programmes and answering questions from the public
- litter picking
- general stewarding
- helping with the running of the Kids Tent and Festival Stage
- setting out chairs etc for the audience
- moving things to where they are needed
People are also needed on the Friday before the Festival to help with things like...
setting tents up, erecting fences etc., putting up signs, laying out bins and ... and 101 other things! More details here and on Facebook here.