Friday, 19 November 2010

Cash machine is free to use

I posted a few days ago about the initiative taken by a local store after the Bank of Scotland closed their branch in Mayfield Road.

In my post I noted that the new cash machine in A&P Saville Store in Mayfield Road was free to use.  A reader indicated there had been some confusion about whether or not it is free.

This morning I took this picture outside the premises - which is unambiguous. 

BTW, the shopkeeper provides the cash machine as a service to customers.  He does not get a payment for doing so.

PS.  I know that is not how you spell 'Savile' but that is the name of the store.

No comments:

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...