- The BBC (Met Office) predict 12 hours from 9pm tonight to 9am tomorrow with heavy snow, bracketed before and after by 3 hour periods with light snow
- Accuweather are predicting rain with cloudy periods
- Netweather give no snow before 9pm with a 30-38% probability of snow from 9pm tonight and a 30% to 45% chance of very light snow after 9am tomorrow.
1. BBC/Met office: 70% acccurate - the snow came though not quite on cue and they over egged the 12 hours with heavy snow.
2. Accuweather: 30% accurate -predicted precipitation about right but it was rain, not snow.