Thursday, 17 March 2011

Why I blog?

Guardianlocal journalist Michael MacLeod interviewed me on the above subject earlier this week.

You can hear the result (10 minutes) from this link or you can look at the article he wrote to go with it here.  A short extract follows:
 "I read things in the media or that come across my desk as a councillor that may well be of interest to other people. To bring them together on one site which has its unique selling point of being local to the ward I thought was a useful thing to do as a service to the public."

1 comment:

fay said...

This blog exemplifies locality and mutualities.
Excellent and in use,
Thankyou

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...