Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Recovered stolen bike?

Um. . .neither me nor my bike
A call today from a kind policeman in the Search and Recovery team at Gayfield Square Police Station has raised hopes that my pedal cycle - which was stolen 16 months ago - may have been recovered.

 I'll need to go down and try and identify it in the next few days.   Will keep you updated!

It was taken from outside the EICC (Conference Centre in Morrison Street) and the culprit was caught on video.  Hopefully he has been caught proper!

It is not that I need the bike back - I bought another one - it is just that I would like to be reassured that the police do catch the criminals from time to time.

No comments:

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...