Friday, 27 January 2012

Aged 99 and a 4:40am awakening

The smoke alarm at Homeross House signalled a fire in a fuse box at 4:40am on Wednesday morning this week.  Homeross House is a supported retirement complex in Strathearn Road with 135 flats.

The 99-year-old lady in one flat suffered from smoke inhalation but not enough to require a trip to hospital.

Details here.

No comments:

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...