Friday, 16 November 2012

Meadows Festival AGM

Volunteers from a previous year
A week on Tuesday, the AGM of the Meadows Festival Association takes place at 7:00pm at the King's Hall, South Clerk Street (27th November).

All will be welcome but the membership fee is £3:00 and subscriptions are now due.   Details on Meadows Festival the website.

I note STV Edinburgh has published an article on the Festival,  focusing on a discussion of the impact of cancellation.

As an aside, I note that Rebecca Gordon, who wrote the article, has quoted verbatim from a conversation with me.  It is the accuracy of the quote which impresses me.  That doesn't always happen in my dealings with the media.  I'm impressed, Rebecca.

No comments:

Featured post

Local resident Jim Sillars in the news

Former deputy leader of the SNP Jim Sillars lives locally.  He has been speaking out on a couple of issues recently. First, here is today...