Here are the streets scheduled for repair before the end of March 2017. They are in no order.
- Clerk Street from Rankeillor St to South Clerk St - 1038 sqm of resurfacing
- Clerk St/S Clerk St to West Preston Street - 4015 sqm, resurfacing
- Nicolson Street, S College St to Nicolson Sq - 1922 sqm resurfacing
- Newington Road, West Preston Street to W Newington Pl - 1332 sqm resurfacing
- Blackford Avenue, Oswald Road to S Oswald Road -1331 sqm of surface treatment
- Chapel Street, Windmill Street to Bussleuch St - 494 sqm surface treatment
- Holyrood Park Road, Dalkeith Road to sub station - 2869 sqm surface treatment
- Pleasance - 8807 sqm surface treatment
- Buccleuch Street, Meadow Lane to Boroloch - 502 sqm surface treatment
- Priestfield Road - 3563 sqm of pavement treatment
- MacDowall Road - 631 sqm of pavement treatment both sides
It remains to be seen how many of these will be completed by March 2017.