The referendum and responding to the death of Jo Cox

Some of you will be aware that I have been active locally in the referendum debate with a few public letters, articles, talks and other things.  But the death of Jo Cox casts a shadow over campaigning.  How to respond?

Much has been and will be written and published this week-end (I don't really watch TV).  But today I came across a blog post which I share with readers of this blog in a rare departure from the local news emphasis normally maintained here.    I don't think there will be found anything  more appropriate in this weekend of collective anxiety about the result of the referendum and the pain of the Cox family.

The post, which is from The Wee Flea, is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons for Jawbone delay

Police news - mosque suspect arrested

Lutton Court student accommodation