Edinburgh Council are consulting on another change in the travel network, this time on the route between Craigmillar Park and the Royal Infirmary. To facilitate a cycle route, here are some of the key impacts
- Craigmillar Park will be reduced to one lane towards town (northwards)
- Lady Road will be reduce to one lane towards Cameron Toll (eastwards)
- 'Floating style' bus stop in Old Dalkeith Road
- Changes to the Cameron Toll junction
- Additional crossing in Old Dalkeith Road
- and much more
There is a display of the proposals this Saturday (19th October) between 11am and 4pm in the Mall outside the EE store.
In addition the proposals can be clearly seen at this website and there is a survey link for your views here.
Do get involved and let the Council know your views.